Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Workin' Nine to Five {A Thankful Post}

Day 19


I'm so very thankful to have a job. Not just a job, but one I love (90% of the time, at least). For me (and probably a lot of you), I've always wanted to work in a library. I used play library when I was little - my friends could check out books from my own personal library and I'd pretend to stamp them with their due date. This was back in the day before everything went electronic, of course.  ;)  So now I get to work with books daily, I plan programs for kids. It's. So. Much. Awesomeness. Mostly. lol  I'd much rather stay home with my babies, but since I can't, I couldn't ask for a better place to work. They're super flexible with time needed off. The insurance isn't bad. And I like the people I work with. Or can tolerate them, at least. haha

What are you thankful for today?

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)