Friday, November 22, 2013

The Boob Tube {A Thankfulness Post}

Day 22:


I'm going to totally go first world here and say television. I love to get dragged into tv shows. 

Occasionally my love affair dies out (just as I've experienced with authors and/or series), the most recent of those being Bones. I loved Bones for the longest time, and it's not that I grew to hate it. I just lost interest. Recently I saw previews where she and Booth were getting married and I thought, "Oh, that's sweet. Maybe I should watch that." And totally never did. 

Then I have shows where my love affair has only gotten stronger as the seasons go on. Supernatural, Criminal Minds, NCIS, The Big Bang Theory. They have been on for 7+ seasons and I still anticipate them every week. And the ghost of shows past that remains with me will forever be Gilmore Girls. I *love* that show and still watch reruns when they're on.

My new obsession this season? The Blacklist. Oh. My. Goodness. James Spader is amazing and I love his and Agent Keen's chemistry (not romantic chemistry...). It's intense and full of twists and possible scenarios that keep me guessing. I can't wait to see where they take it.

There are so many other shows that I record and watch that I'd actually start to feel really bad about myself if I listed them all. ;)

What shows do you like to get lost in?

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)