Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving {A Thankfulness Post}

Day 28



Happy Thanksgiving! Or, if you don't celebrate this American holiday, Happy Thursday!  :)

I love getting together with family to eat and visit. It doesn't even matter to me so much what the holiday represents; it's more of what it's become for my family. A time to come together and share fun times. :)

The last three years we've hosted a Thanksgiving dinner at our house. This year it may not happen since our kitchen isn't a complete room at the moment. At the time I'm typing this, we don't even have a floor. So I'm doubtful we'll have a functioning kitchen in which to do Thanksgiving. But we'll still do Thanksgiving with the family - somewhere. :)

What are your Thanksgiving traditions?

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)