Saturday, November 16, 2013

Saturday Mornings

Day 16:


Mornings. Okay, okay. I actually hate mornings. I hate getting out of bed. I'm comfortable, I'm warm, and usually I'm snuggling with my puppy. So, yeah. I typically hate mornings. That doesn't make me any less thankful, though. Just like sunrises, they indicate yet another day I'm lucky to be here, to spend time with my amazing kids and loving husband. And yeah, the day may end up sucking (hey... it happens...), but still. It's another day. And Saturday and Sunday mornings tend to be my favorites. That's when we typically don't have anywhere to be by any certain time. So we get to lounge around in our pj's, watch cartoons, read, play games... it's awesome.

Smiles, 
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)