Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Saturday

I'm sitting here anticipating this evening (Friday) when we will go Trick or Treating with the kids. (Why did I capitalize trick-or-treating but not include the hyphens the first time? *shrug*) I actually don't generally like Halloween. Which is funny to me since I absolutely love fall. I love the colors, the smells, pumpkins, bonfires, the slightly cooler weather. None of that lasts long enough, though. But I am excited to see my kids get all excited about dressing up (well, Eli does... Zoe, not so much yet, although she does like to put on her ladybug dress...). We'll be handing out some candy and then we'll head out to a few places to get our own goodies. Fun times with family ahead!


So, onto Day 2 of my thankfulness. :)  I'm thankful for books. Without them, it'd be harder for me to escape from 'real life' when I need to, and I wouldn't have connected with all kind of amazing peeps. My love of reading has allowed me to bond with some great people... in real life and on the internet. It's been awesome finding a place to share my passion with people who don't think I'm on the other side of crazy.

What about you? Anything you're thankful for today?

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)