Thursday, November 28, 2013

♥ Showing Some Author Love ♥

In case you missed it last week, I'm going to show some author love on this blog. To find out more, see my original post. :)

I've decided to do a series of posts about these amazing authors (in no particular order), one a week until I'm done, starting, well, today. :) To give each their due. I want highlight them for how much I love them. So share with me, love with me... feel free to post with me! :)

 This week's featured author is:

John Green. While I haven't loved all of his books, I have liked them. I enjoy his writing style and for the most part, his stories. My favorite, which is probably most people's, is The Fault in Our Stars. I'm uber nervous about the movie, but that's a different story. ;) I look forward to reading more by him. I realize that some people don't love his writing, or the way he writes his stories (I read a few reviews a while back (can't remember who, what, where, or when...) that claimed he was formulaic and predictable), but that doesn't make me like them less. Plus, he's a fellow Hoosier. :)

Smiles,
 B

Find John
Goodreads ~ Website ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ YouTube

Next Week's Author:
Hint: She's a relatively new author, having only one partial series under her belt, but I already think she's awesome.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _
Any guesses?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)