Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishing & Waiting

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming releases we're excited about.

There are, as you know, books coming out left and right that we all want to read. One I am looking most forward to is...

Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)

I *just* finished Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) last nite, so I'm itching for this one already! Hopefully I'll be just as excited come next year when it finally graces us with its presence (according to Goodreads it's due out in April 2014).


Wishlist Wednesday is a meme hosted by Pen to Paper where you post a book that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves.

What do I want to add to my shelf? So many choices. This time, I'll go with...

The Storyteller

I am a huge fan of Jodi Picoult, and I don't own this one... yet.  I haven't read it either, but that doesn't matter - it will be on my shelf someday. :)

What books are you wishing and waiting for?

Smiles,
B

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get Jodi soon. I have seen it around already ;) Good luck with waiting for Dreams of Gods & Monster.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking of tacking it onto my next amazon order. :) The wait is already annoying. lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)