Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wishing & Waiting... ♥

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming releases we're excited about.

There are, as you know, books coming out left and right that we all want to read. One I am looking most forward to is... 

Allegiant (Divergent, #3)
I am uber excited for this one. I'm curious to see how she ends the series. :)

~ Goodreads Description ~

One choice will define you.

What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?


The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth’s #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

Goodreads-badge-add-plus 


Wishlist Wednesday is a meme hosted by Pen to Paper where you post a book that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves.

What do I want to add to my shelf? So many choices. This time, I'll go with...

 The Fault in Our Stars
 I *loved* this book and yet I don't own it. I want to own it, which makes me sad. I want to live in it again, and again, and again. :)

~ Goodreads Description ~

 Despite the tumor-shrinking medical miracle that has bought her a few years, Hazel has never been anything but terminal, her final chapter inscribed upon diagnosis. But when a gorgeous plot twist named Augustus Waters suddenly appears at Cancer Kid Support Group, Hazel's story is about to be completely rewritten.

Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

What books are you wishing and waiting for? 

Smiles,
B  

25 comments:

  1. OK, I really need to get on board with Divergent! I still haven't started this series -- but I do have a copy of the 1st book, so I guess that's progress! I loved TFiOS also. Beautiful book. Great choices this week!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! ;) It's a really good series so far... I'm anxious to see how she wraps it up.

      Delete
  2. Meee too(: To both of them, Lol.

    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/wow_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! I liked TFiOS a lot and I cannot wait for Allegiant! Looks so so good.

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really excited for Allegiant, too. I can't wait to see how this series ends after the cliffhanger in the second book. Great pick, Brandy! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I'm thinking of rereading them before, but I don't know that I'll get around to it. It's so hard to reread when there's so many other books I want to tackle as well. :)

      Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  5. I am SO beyond excited for Alliegant! After that ending from Insurgent I am dying. Great choice.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's excruciating if I think about it too much. lol

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. i've had allegiant on pre-order for a long time! i'm super excited for it too. great pick :D

    my WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't preordered it yet, but I'm itching to do so! ;)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Great picks! Can't wait for Allegiant:)

    My WoW;
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying for Allegiant and I've had the fault in our stars on my shelf for the longest! Thanks for stopping by My WW!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy TFiOS as much as, well, nearly everyone else. It's so hard since it's been hyped up so much. :)

      Thanks for coming by. :)

      Delete
  9. Allegiant is a great pick -- and I hope you get to read TFiOS soon! Thanks so much for stopping by! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't read a lot of YA, but these are both books that I would read. I have read many positive reviews for The Fault In Our Stars and noticed it on many end of the year wrap-ups as a favorite.
    I loved Divergent and thought that Insurgent, while not as good was also a very good read. I am planning on continuing the series. Great picks. Happy reading.
    My WW...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TFiOS is heartbreakingly good, really. I know there's a lot of build up around it, so I hope you enjoy it as much as everyone else did if you get around to it. :)

      I'm very curious to see how she plans on taking the story in Allegiant.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. The Fault in Our Stars is an absolutely amazing book. I really loved it. :)

    I've read Divergent, though I still have to read Insurgent. Hopefully I'll get to it before the release of book 3!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! :) And yes, hopefully you will get to Insurgent before book 3 comes out... or at least not be too far behind!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  12. I have TFIOS but I haven't read it yet, maybe I'll read it this weekend in honour of you loving it so much and then I can give thanks to you for kicking me up the butt to read it :D haha.
    Hope you get a copy soon c:

    New follower on GFC + bloglovin
    My Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my... I'm jealous you have it! lol There is just something about it and I do hope you love it when you read it. :)

      Thanks for the follows!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)