Friday, June 28, 2013

Follow Friday ♥

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #138
Hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read, the goal is to gain new followers and to follow new people yourself! :)

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Taken straight from the hosts)
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!

This week's question/activity:

What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?

I will read anything, but I definitely prefer hardcover. I'm not sure why, though. They all read the same. A perk of eBooks (for me) is that you are able to highlight things as you read, but that doesn't outweigh the feel of a physical book in my hand. Despite the weight of hardcovers, those still remain the ones I choose (if a choice is presented).

What's your preferred method?


9 comments:

  1. True! It's very different when it comes to ebook vs feeling the paper in your hands.

    Julianna Smith // Reading In Twilight - FFF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll read anything, but I do love that feeling... and the smell... of paper in my hands. :)

      Delete
  2. I agree about highlighting in ebooks - I would NEVER highlight in a hardcover/paperback!

    New Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some people write/highlight in physical books, but I just can't bring myself to do it. ;)

      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  3. I love hardcovers....and paperbacks...and I'm slowly enjoying ebooks. LOL, as long as I get my hands on what I want to read I'm pretty happy regardless of the format. Happy Friday!

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on the reading what I want to read regardless of format. As much as I love my Kindle I do prefer the smell and feel of a physical book. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I think hardcovers feel more magical to me. It's also a whole different experience when you get a hardcover on release day. It always makes me super excited!

    (Can't figure out where to follow you!)

    MY FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, okay. Now your side panel finally showed up for me. New Networks Blog follower. :)

      Delete
    2. I love getting those anticipated hardcovers on release day! :)

      Thanks for following!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)