Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: The Lover's Dictionary


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  All you have to do:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page.
  4. Be careful... do not include spoilers!!!  Make sure that what you are sharing doesn't give too much away;  you don't want to ruin the book for others.
  5. Share the title and author, too, so other Teaser Tuesday participants can add it to their TBR list if they like what you shared.

The Lover's Dictionary 


"I spent all this time building a relationship. Then one night I left the window open, and it started to rust."

~The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan 

 
Goodreads-badge-add-plus

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover, don't know if I'd want to read about a rusty relationship though!
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday The Program

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA... it's not as much about that as it is all the facets of relationships. :)

      Delete
  2. Funny! I'm curious about exactly what happened.
    My Teaser is from ORPHAN TRAIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a very quick read if you're that interested. If I put it all together it probably took me less than 2 hours.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)