Cover Love is a bi-monthly Thursday book blog hop where we share book covers that make our hearts go pitter-patter with their sheer beauty.
To join Cover Love:
- Follow Bookshelvers Anonymous as the host of the meme. (My work, so I get credit. No stealing.)
- Find a cover that makes you go wild with designer delight.
- Highlight said cover in a Thursday post
- Link back to Bookshelvers Anonymous somewhere in your post.
- Consider adding your meme button somewhere on your site so others can join in. This isn't required, but it'd be awfully nice. The HTML for the button is in my right sidebar, and I can help you through the process if you'd like.
- Add your blog to the linky list at the bottom of this post. Doing so will make it easier for others to find you, and I promise to visit all links posted.
By: Brenna Yovanoff
Why I love it:
Seriously? You have to ask? ;) It's creeptastic. Can you get anymore creepy than sharp, rusty looking instruments hanging over a baby pram? It just gave me (and still does, sometimes) chills.