Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cover Love


Cover Love is a bi-monthly Thursday book blog hop where we share book covers that make our hearts go pitter-patter with their sheer beauty.

To join Cover Love:
  • Follow Bookshelvers Anonymous as the host of the meme. (My work, so I get credit. No stealing.)
  • Find a cover that makes you go wild with designer delight.
  • Highlight said cover in a Thursday post
  • Link back to Bookshelvers Anonymous somewhere in your post.
  • Consider adding your meme button somewhere on your site so others can join in. This isn't required, but it'd be awfully nice. The HTML for the button is in my right sidebar, and I can help you through the process if you'd like.
  • Add your blog to the linky list at the bottom of this post. Doing so will make it easier for others to find you, and I promise to visit all links posted.
I'm excited to join in this meme now that I know about it! :)  There's so many great covers out there... for my first one, I'm going to go back a little bit to one of my all-time favorite covers...

The Replacement
The Replacement
By: Brenna Yovanoff

Why I love it:
 

Seriously? You have to ask? ;)  It's creeptastic. Can you get anymore creepy than sharp, rusty looking instruments hanging over a baby pram? It just gave me (and still does, sometimes) chills.

Love. It.


4 comments:

  1. SO creepy! I also am in love with this cover :D It's creepy, but it makes you extremely intrigued, because you're like, WHAT IS THIS ABOUT? And then you pick it up, read it, and love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not doing this meme, but had to comment because I do absolutely adore this cover. It is just so perfect. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's my first time doing this one, and this cover was the whole reason I decided to try it out! lol :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)