Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading

Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1)
I'm a little ways into this one and liking it so far. :)

Recently Finished

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)  The Lover's Dictionary
I loved DoBaS... an intense continuation of the story and I can't wait for the third book to come out... unfortunately I have a long wait. lol
The Lover's Dictionary... it was different and I loved the writing. I didn't love it though.

What I Might Read Next

I still need to read this one for the tour coming up. I have plenty of time, but I don't want to procrastinate too much. :)

What have you been reading?

11 comments:

  1. Great WWW! I still want to pick up Taylor's series. Maybe I'll wait until the 3rd one comes out and devour them all at once. :)

    Here's my WWW.


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would wait... if you can. I'm horrible at waiting; I want it and I want it now! :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Loving Francesca looks awesome. Happy reading.
    Here is my WWW http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/www-wednesdays-june-26/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Laini Taylor yet, but I've been hearing great things!

    Here's my Wednesday post: http://maijareads.wordpress.com/2013/06/26/my-23-day-reading-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished Days of Blood & Starlight (as you know ;) ), now reading Dreamdark Chronicles: Blackbringer also by Laini Taylor, next ... I'm not sure. maybe Feedback sequel to my teen book club choice Variant by Robinson Wells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh. OR Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein if my replacement copy (stupid USPS ...) gets here from across the ocean in which case I may drop all other possibilities!

      Delete
    2. I think you would drop all other possibilities for it. :)

      Delete
  5. I loved Lament! And Ballad, which is the next book. They're both really good.

    Denise @ Life With No Plot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gotten very far into Lament due to time constraints, but I'm really liking it so far. I'll have to get Ballad through the library so I have it on hand to start shortly after. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)