Friday, June 21, 2013

Follow ♥ Friday

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #138
Hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read, the goal is to gain new followers and to follow new people yourself! :)

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Taken straight from the hosts)
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!

This week's question/activity:

Share a favorite literary quote.

This one is tough for me, as I like SO MANY! I will choose one from one of my reads from this year that I really like:

"I never thought I would need bravery in the small moments of my life. I do."
~Divergent, by Veronica Roth

What's your favorite? (Or, just one you really like if you can't narrow it down... lol)

Smiles,
B
>br />

25 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for the third book before I start that series. Great quote!

    Tsuki @ Tsuki's Books

    Tsuki's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not a bad idea; I actually wish I had held off, but I'm no good at that! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have when you read them. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Great choice! :)
    Old follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this quote and the book:) Followed you on twitter.

    My FF:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/feature-and-follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quote. So short but so meaningful. I haven't read the book so thanks for sharing.
    New follower on bloglovin' and linky

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that quote, as well! Thanks for stopping by my blog, The Crazy Bookworm!

    New GFC and Google+ follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha it was tough for me to choose just one too! I kind of cheated though. :P Great quote, Divergent was one of my fave dystopian reads.

    New GFC and Bloglovin Follower.
    Here's my #FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops meant old GFC and Bloglovin follower. :)

      Delete
    2. I wanted to cheat, but abstained this week. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I love Divergent!
    New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I looove that quote! Really good choice.

    Old follower :)
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I found it rang so true for me when reading it. :)

      Delete
  9. Love that quote, and I love the Divergent series! Great choice :)

    Have a great weekend!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so much truth in that quote. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  10. I love Divergent! But I hate waiting for the next book :) Great quotes. New bloglovin and GFC follower.

    Meredith
    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's agony sometimes! At least there's other books to fill the void, but I am very anxious for Allegiant! :)

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  11. Love the quote! I haven't read Divergent, but I know so many people love this series and it's on my TBR list! Maybe I'll wait till all the books are released and then have a reading marathon hehe :)

    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably a wise idea, the waiting. :)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  12. This is a great quote Brandy! It makes me want to do a re-read of Divergent all over again. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt the same way when I chose it! lol

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)