Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Travel!

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they provide a Top Ten topic for you to create your list, then you share it on their post so others can find you. :)

  ♥ Top Ten Books Featuring Travel

I don't have a lot of time today, so this is going to be a simple post. No fun pic today of all my covers. :(  I will try and schedule more when I have time, so I can do fun pics. :)

Anyway. Top ten books featuring travel. Yes. I honestly have to think about this one. And I have been thinking for a while, just not looking at my Goodreads list. So let's start there. :)

In no particular order (as they are really just the books I can think of... lol)...

13 Little Blue Envelopes/The Last Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly 
The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
Songs of the Humpback Whale by Jodi Picoult
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling 
(Well, really, any Harry Potter...)
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Going Bovine by Libba Bray 

WHEW! Thank goodness for Goodreads (even if it only got me to 9). I could never have thought of these with just my brain. lol  What books have you read that featured travel in some way? 

Smiles,

11 comments:

  1. Requiem, Potter :) Yes, yes. Totally forgot about The Fault in our Stars!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think because mostly people think of the dying and all in TFiOS it's easily overlooked in the memory banks. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, Requiem does have a whole lot of travel. How did I forget that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of walking travel, but travel nonetheless. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely list!
    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/top-ten-books-featuring-travel-in-some.html

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Time traveler's wife did have a lot of traveling :) Good list. Here is my TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only made sense to add it to my list. :)

      Thanks for stopping by.
      B

      Delete
  5. 13 Little Blue Envelopes and The Last Little Blue Envelope were so fun, and I want to read The Time Traveler's Wife! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/06/03/travel/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were quite a bit of fun. I hope you enjoy Time Traveler's Wife when you get to it. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      B

      Delete
  6. I really want to read Requiem soon and The Time Traveler's Wife sounds great! Awesome picks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them when you do! :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)