Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading

Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles, #4) 
So far really enjoying this final book in the series. 

Recently Finished

Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) 
Such a creeptastic book. I loved it.

What I Might Read Next

Days of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)     Losing Francesca 
I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel to Daughter of Smoke & Bone, so if Malissa is ready when I finish up Beautiful Redemption then I'll read that one. If not, I'll read Losing Francesca, which I got for review recently for a book tour. :)

What about you? What have you been reading? What do you think you'll read next?

6 comments:

  1. I hope you love Days of Blood & Starlight as much as I did. It was really amazing. Anna Dressed In Blood has been on my TBR since December. I really need to get to it. My WWW: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really excited to get to it, so I hope so too! :) Likewise, I hope you enjoy Anna as much as I did.

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. I looved ADIB!

    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/wow.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna was pretty awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on the second one. :)

      Delete
  3. I've not heard of these titles, although the cover of DoB&S looks familiar. Enjoy! My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/www-wednesday-june-5/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DoB&S is the sequel to Daughter of Smoke & Bone. The covers are very complementary to one another. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)