Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (11.06)






Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  All you have to do:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page.
  4. Be careful... do not include spoilers!!!  Make sure that what you are sharing doesn't give too much away;  you don't want to ruin the book for others.
  5. Share the title and author, too, so other Teaser Tuesday participants can add it to their TBR list if they like what you shared.
Today, I'm going to cheat a bit.  I'm still reading Beautiful Chaos, and I posted a teaser from that last week.  As much I'm enjoying it, I figured I'd mix it up a bit for you.  :)

So, my teaser for today comes from:


The Fault in Our Stars
"What a slut time is.  She screws everybody."
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Leave a link to your own Teaser Tuesday or share your teaser in the comments below.  Thanks!

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)