Friday, November 2, 2012

Finally Friday

It's Friday!  Finally!  Shall I say that I again?  No?  Fine.  But it is.  And I'm excited.  Not for any other reason than this week seems like it lasted a month rather than the five days it's been.  

What's on your agenda for the weekend?  Mine entails a trip to the fire station with my son, who is super excited about seeing the fire trucks and meeting my firefighter friend.  We'll trek across the street afterward to the library (where I spend 40 hours a week already... lol) because there's a program involving animals.  A representative of the animal shelter is visiting and bringing with him/her a few of the animals they are currently trying to adopt out.  I think Eli will enjoy both visits which in turn will be enjoyable for me.  

I have two projects I want to attempt to tackle for the weekend as well.  The first is excruciatingly not enjoyable.  I want to clean and reorganize our bathroom closet.  The second will be much more exciting and fun for me.  I want to reorganize my bookshelves!  I'm really looking forward to the second one.  Let's hope my hubby and kids let me get at least that one done.  

I'm also looking forward to reading, and hopefully finishing, Beautiful Chaos this weekend.  We shall see if I have time to read since life tends to get in the way of doing that lately.  

What about you?  Any reading planned?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)