Friday, November 30, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday

Gain New Blog Followers
RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Taken straight from the hosts)
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday! 
Question of the week:
Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.

Ahh... how many times I fall in love in books. I'm supposed to pick one? I don't know if I can do that. I'll go with two.  :)

First, since I just finished it, I'll go with Gansey from The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater.  Oddly enough, within that book (and if you've read it you might understand), I was really drawn to Ronan as well. I am *still* thinking about Blue and her boys. ;) 

Second, I'll go with Dash from Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan. I wanted a Dash in my life when I read this, I wanted my husband to be Dash. Needless to say, that didn't work out for me. 
I'm going to skip on adding a picture; nothing correlates to the wonderfulness in my head.  lol

Have a wonderful weekend!

28 comments:

  1. I like the way you said "nothing correlates to the wonderfulness in my head" about adding an image . lol that's wonderful!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't read either of those books yet but i love a good fictional crush. the raven boys is definitelyg on my short list of books i want to read soon. thanks for sharing!

    thuy @ nite lite

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I haven't heard of your crushes. But that seems to be pretty normal for me, I'm finding.

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... you'll have to try and discover them sometime. I will share. lol

      Thanks for the follow. :)

      Delete
  4. This is the funnest question yet! :) oooohhh - I'm gonna read The raven Boys soon, so now I'll look out for Gansey!

    New Follow via GFC

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't miss him. He's a main character. But I can't lie, I feel attached to nearly all the main characters. I finished it two nights ago and I'm missing them. ;)

      Thanks for the follow... going to go return the favor.

      Delete
  5. Hey, I'm a 31 year old married with 2 kids who blogs about books too. Well, writing really, but still. LOL! Nice reasoning on not leaving an image. No one really can quite match what you imagine, I agree. I've not read either of your choices though, so I will be lost without a visual. Ah well. New follower via GFC.

    ~ Cia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for understanding. ;) If I come up with anything I will post them, but so far I've found no one that fits what's in my head. lol
      Great to meet you. I followed back!
      Brandy

      Delete
  6. I've not read either of these books although The Raven Boys is on my want list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely, in my opinion, one to own. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I've read almost every book by Maggie Stiefvater but The Raven Boys! I need to get started on it soon. xD New GFC follower. :D

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow. :) If you've like her others I think you'll love TRB. :)

      B

      Delete
  8. Love your answer. y head provides enough imagination for the explicit love scenes in some books. I don't need a step by step detail...I got it on my own! Love that word wonderfulness as well! New follower through GFC as lucyatmax/no pic. Happy reading and blogging!
    bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet more titles for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can help your pile grow. lol

      Thanks for follow! :)

      Delete
    2. I followed back, and tried to comment on your FF post, but my browser wasn't supported. Weird. :( Such is life.

      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  10. I haven't read these books but will check them out :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Gansey, Ronan (and Noah) too. Not Adam, though...

    New follower (GFC, Twitter, Pinterest and G+)
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did not love Adam either. Still unsure how I feel about him at this point. ;)

    Thanks for the follow... I shall go follow you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by Ink Spots and Roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)