Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Finds 11.23

Friday Finds is a weekly post by MizB at Should Be Reading that showcases the books you 'found' and added to your To Be Read list.  It can be books your have purchased, but mostly it's about the books you have discovered and added to your TBR list - whether it be from browsing Goodreads, Amazon, Book Blogs, your local library... it doesn't matter.  Just share the books you've recently added to your list.

My recent finds include the following:

Nine Steps to SaraThe Ocean at the End of the Lane    Believe (Rules, #1)

If you have a Kindle and haven't  heard of the website Pixel of Ink you should definitely check it out. If you sign up for their newsletter they will send you an email containing their finds of free and bargain Kindle books.  Two of these, Nine Steps to Sara and Believe I heard of from one of their emails. They both sounded intriguing to me, and they were free, so I grabbed them up and will read them eventually.  As I was looking at books that are being released in 2013, I ran across Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane and got pretty excited... I hadn't realized he was releasing a new book next year.

What about you? What books have you found recently that have made their way to your TBR list? If you do your own Friday Finds post, leave the link below, or just leave some titles of what you've found if you don't have a blog.

Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)