Friday, July 12, 2013

Follow Friday ♥

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #138
Hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read, the goal is to gain new followers and to follow new people yourself! :)

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Taken straight from the hosts)
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!

This week's question/activity:

PHOTOBOMB!!!! Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. Share it of course.

Okay... so I'm supposed to pick a favorite book?  *sigh*  :)  And dangit, I forgot to do this last nite when I was home... so I will be limited to my favorites the library has to choose from. Such is life. So... here you go...


I, in general, love Maggie Stiefvater. :)  Others I might have chosen to photobomb had I done this at home (and probably would have just for fun had I not been dealing with a four year old who tore up his aunt's bathroom floor yesterday):
  • Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  • Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
  • Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert
  • Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor

And possibly others... I don't even know what all is there... lol

Anywho. Got a photobomb to share? Or just a title of one (or more) of your favorites? Share with me! :)

Smiles,
B

12 comments:

  1. I almost checked that book out of the library yesterday, but passed it by. I'll have to give it a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Photo!!!
    I have seen that book but never actually checked it out. Will have to do that now :)

    Old follower on Twitter
    New on Bloglovin

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you check it out... and if you read it that you love it as much as I did. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      B

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Code Name Verity. I am going to have read it sometime soon! Come check out my FF picture and my blog @ http://bookblogzilla.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this book but I've heard that it's a fave among a lot of people.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great book. Hope you like it if you get around to reading it.

      Delete
  5. Hi Brandy, this hop is playing havoc with my TBR pile as it just keeps getting higher and higher. Following you back via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a hop to wreak havoc, isn't it? ;)

      Thanks!

      Delete
  6. I'm finding all sorts of new books on this hop! :-) I'm an old follower.

    You can find my FF here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)