Sunday, July 14, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 6 | Shopping Time!

I ran across this today and decided to participate in Good Books & Good Wine's 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge. :)  It's a chance to get to know each other a bit better and have fun doing it.

What is it, you may be asking? Well, she has a list all made up (see below) and each day you answer a different question or write based on the prompt. Easy peasy, right? Probably not, but fun nonetheless. If you're interested, just click on the link to learn more.


Day 6: Describe How You Shop for Books

This really just depends on where I'm shopping for books. I will put things on my Amazon Bookish Wants list that I've heard good things about, that sound good, or that people have recommended to me. Eventually I may tack one or two onto an order. Especially if it gets me that free shipping. ;)  If I'm just browsing, I look for books that catch my eye, then I'll read the jacket flap/back of book. If it sounds like something I'd like, then I'll buy it. I'm pretty open to all kinds of books, though. If I'm in a used bookstore, I'll look for authors I know I enjoy first and see what books are there that I might want to buy. Then I'll scan for others. 

What's your MO when shopping for books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)