Wednesday, August 13, 2014

WWW Wednesday



WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading

Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) 

I'm definitely liking this one better than I did Shiver. Not that I disliked Shiver, but I think the story is developing better, as well as the characters.

Recently Finished Reading

Landline by Rainbow Rowell 
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
(And more, since I've not posted one of these in FOREVER)

What I Might Read Next

Probably Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, unless for some reason I'm werewolved-out by the end of Linger. I mean, it's possible, but we'll see. :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)