Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A New Beginning

Today marks a new beginning for our family. One that anyone with children has or will experience in some way. I really thought I would be more emotional about this, but so far I'm doing quite well.






I'm really excited to see what his day brings. Did he have fun? What did they do? Who did he befriend or who befriended him? He's a reserved child and sensitive in a lot of ways, so I'm very curious to see how he handled it all. Not the academic part of things, but the "other kid" (you know, that social part...) part of things. How does he handle if a kid doesn't want to hang out with him on the playground? I know not all of this will be answered today, obviously, and it will be an ever evolving thing that changes regularly. But still... these are the things I think about. But, he was excited and happy this morning, so that's a good sign. :)

My big boy... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)