Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) 
I am really enjoying this one so far! :)
Recently Finished Reading
Out of The Easy
Absolutely LOVED this one. Definitely on my faves list.

What I Might Read Next
Hana (Delirium, #1.5) 
I want to read Requiem, but before I do, I want to read this one. I haven't read it yet, and I figure it may get me back in the mindset. :)  I really want to know what happens next, but I'm scared. Not only will the series end, Lauren Oliver has a habit of breaking my heart into a thousand pieces.
What about you? What have you been reading?

Smiles,
B

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your books! I have only read the first book in the Delirium series and loved it. I need to get them all read.

    Here's my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you loved Delirium then I can't imagine you not loving Pandemonium as well. :)

      Thanks for stopping by...
      B

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)