Friday, April 19, 2013

Follow Friday! :)

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #138
Hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read, the goal is to gain new followers and to follow new people yourself! :)

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Taken straight from the hosts)
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!

This week's question/activity:

If you could hang out with any author (living), who would it be and what would you want to do?

There are so many amazing authors out there it would be so hard to choose. I think I would choose Maggie Stiefvater because I have loved all her books and would love to learn more about how she creates them. Plus, she has Miniature Silky Fainting Goats. I mean, c'mon. We could have good times. No, really, she seems like she'd be so much fun to hang out with.


What about you? Who would you like to hang out with?

Smiles,
B


16 comments:

  1. Nice answer!
    I'm not as fond of Maggie's books as you are, but it would be a blast to hang out with her. :)

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin
    My FF

    Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just seems like she she'd fun. ;)

      Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  2. I have a few of Maggie Stiefvater in my goodread book like but I havent been able to read any of them yet. Here is my F&F: http://two-tall-tales.blogspot.com/

    I'm a new GFC follower please follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have when you do get to them. :)

      Thanks for follow... will head over and follow back! :)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to meet Maggie as well!

    Hopping by from #FF

    New GFC Follower, Follow Back?
    MY #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed you every way that I could! Hope to see you around!
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by her but I will have to check her out. Here's my post. http://georgielee.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-friday.html
    I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy her if you get around to reading her stuff. :)

      Thanks for the follow... I hope you had a great weekend as well.

      Delete
  6. I love the books by Stiefvater that I've read - I would love to meet her too.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. B I also chose Maggie, check out my plans for a day with Maggie Stiefvater :D

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous of your plans... can I steal them? lol :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of her books. :(

    Thanks for stoppin by! New follower.

    Michelle Shouts Random

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them if you ever get around to them. :)

      Thanks for visiting and following!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)