Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WWW Wednesday ♥


WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading

The Lucy Variations
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
Malissa sent me her ARC of this to read. I am really enjoying it. :)

Recently Finished

13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)   The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2)

Divergent (Divergent, #1) 
 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson
Divergent by Veronica Roth

While I enjoyed all of these for different reasons, I loved Divergent and am anxiously waiting for Insurgent to come in at my library so I can read it. :)

What I Might Read Next

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
  Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Mystery Book by ? 

While I am stupidly excited for Insurgent to come in, I am equally excited about my mystery book Malissa sent me. In case you missed it and care to know... you can find out about our mystery books here   


What about you? What have you been reading?

Smiles,
B

6 comments:

  1. I really do need to read Divergent. It's on my shelf, why don't I read it?? You have some wonderful books here this week.

    Here's my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed Divergent and am looking forward to Insurgent when it comes in. Unfortunately then I'll have to wait for the third one... but such is life. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to read Divergent too. I haven't got round to it yet. Some fabulous books on your list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Divergent. I'm reading Requiem now. It's good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked Requiem, although I know there's been a lot of backlash. I'll be curious to see what you think of it. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)