Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2) 
I'm liking this one, but not *loving* it. 

Recently Finished
 Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist 
I really enjoyed this one. Review to be posted tomorrow. :) 

Might Read Next
Requiem (Delirium, #3) 
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
I *have* to know what happens. I'm going to throw my anxiety over it out the window... anxiety defenestration. :)  Alex... Julian... Lena... What happens to them all? Where do they stand in the end? Does love win out?
What about you? What have you been reading?

Smiles,
B

1 comment:

  1. I keep wanting to check out the Madness Underneath series!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)