Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishes and Wants

Wishlist Wednesday is a meme hosted by Pen to Paper where you post a book that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves.

Ahhh... So many pretties I would love to have a home on my shelf. But maybe I should wish for more shelf space first? ;)  Nah. That's no fun. I wouldn't want to waste a wish on that when I can, in theory, make that happen myself. 

What book shall I choose this week?

Liesl and PoLiesl & Po by Lauren Oliver

Goodreads-badge-add-plus

I love Lauren Oliver's writing, which makes me want to read all the books she writes. This is definitely one I want for my own shelf eventually.  :)

What books are you wishing for?


Smiles,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)