Friday, March 1, 2013

Follow ♥ Friday

8474595901 873f4993f4 Feature & Follow #138
Hosted by Parajunkee's View & Alison Can Read, the goal is to gain new followers and to follow new people yourself! :)

RULES
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
(Taken straight from the hosts)
    • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
    • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
    • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
    • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
    • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
    • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
    • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
    • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Happy Follow Friday!

This week's question:
Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like -- oops?
This one is hard for me, since I still consider myself a newbie. I started in September 2012, so I'm not even 6 months in. :)  That being said, however, I do wish I had done more research or asked veteran bloggers questions before starting. Although I would not have known what to ask, really. Still not sure I would know! ;)  I'm sure there will be many more "oops" in my future as I learn what the hell I'm doing.

What about you? What learning experiences have you had?

Thanks for visiting. :)

Smiles,
B


12 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I think a bit more research always makes things go a bit smoother. Thanks for stopping by:) I followed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am a newbie too!!! I agree Bit of research Make things smoother, you have a nice blog :)
    New Follower VIA GFC
    My Booklok Coffee FF
    Happy reading :)
    Happy weekend
    XX
    Ankita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am loving this question... I'm meeting lots of "newbies". :)

      Delete
  3. Same here. I started only 3 months ago, still newbie.lol

    Thanks for stopping by. Following via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This has been fun meeting lots of newbies in this week's question. :) Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. It's hard when we start out, there are so many possibilities on a book blog, and sometimes it's a little difficult to not say yeas to all.

    I'm an old follower. Here's my FF post for this week.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... it's kind of hard to find your way at first when there are so many different ways you can go. :)

      Thanks for visiting.
      B

      Delete
  5. I've been blogging even less than you, about 2 months! I haven't had a ton of help, but two bloggers in particular have been very nice.

    Thank you for following me! I've followed back via GFC :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Blogging tips Parajunkee puts out there. They've been helpful. :)

      Thanks for visiting!
      B

      Delete
  6. I've been so fortunate to get help from some fellow bloggers! At first I was a little afraid to ask for help, but that was silly because they were awesome!

    New GFC follower!

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think fear gets in the way of a lot of things. :)

      Thanks so much for stopping by and for following.
      B

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)