The Summer Lovin’ Readathon is a week-long readathon event hosted by seven independent bloggers! (Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland)
Spend the week reading at your own pace, when and how you want too. There will be daily challenges for awesome prizes and opportunities to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.
As if that weren’t enough – the week will end with a 24-hr marathon readathon! Twitter parties, mini-challenges, games, prizes given EVERY HOUR, and more chances to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.
Sign-ups will be open through July 6th.
You're The One That I Want
List your must-have summer reading (the ones you read over and over again) or give us some of your favorite recommended summer reads.
Ah, the joys of summer, and reading. I don't have particular books that I like to read over and over during the summer, so I'm going to list some books I hope to get to instead.
- The Moon & More by Sarah Dessen
- 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
- Losing Francesca by JA Huss
- Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
- Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
- Ballad by Maggie Stiefvater
- Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill
- Purity by Jackson Pearce
- Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris
What books are you looking forward to reading this summer?