Saturday, July 13, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 5 | Recommend a Tear Jerker

I ran across this today and decided to participate in Good Books & Good Wine's 15 Day Book Blogging Challenge. :)  It's a chance to get to know each other a bit better and have fun doing it.

What is it, you may be asking? Well, she has a list all made up (see below) and each day you answer a different question or write based on the prompt. Easy peasy, right? Probably not, but fun nonetheless. If you're interested, just click on the link to learn more.


Day 5: Recommend a Tear Jerker

I've read a few of these. The ones that made me decide I should invest in Kleenex stock (in most recent years, at least) were The Notebook, The Fault in Our Stars, and Code Name Verity.

There we go. Short and sweet. :)  Really though, Code Name Verity broke me, as did TFiOS. The Notebook is just so sad.

What books produced major tears for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)