Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WWW Wednesday

Hey y'all! I inadvertently took a nearly week long break from blogging. I took a mini-vacay to visit Malissa and didn't schedule any posts. :(

But, on a happy note, I had a great time visiting. We did yoga, pedis, and some shopping. I did go to a used bookstore with her and I traded in a bag full of books for store credit and got nearly $100 worth of books for only $30.  Needless to say I was uber excited. I was going to take pictures of them before I shelved them but, alas, I forgot.

Now, onto this week's WWW...

WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading

Rose Under Fire
This came out in June in Britain and Malissa wanted it badly enough to order it (she sent me her review which I'll post soon...). She's letting me borrow it. We both LOVED Code Name Verity and I'm excited I'm able to read this now. 

Recently Finished

Revolution  Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2) 
I finished Revolution as part of the ReReadathon. I am happy to say I loved it as much this time as I did last time. I also finished Uncommon Criminals and I'm looking forward to getting Perfect Scoundrels through my library.

Might Read Next

Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) 
I'm looking forward to this sequel. :)

16 comments:

  1. Just joined in with this. Great idea!

    http://marjoriedeluca.blogspot.ca/2013/07/www-wednesdayswhat-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover art of Revolution! Happy reading!

    My WWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well. And it's one that I like the alternate cover with just a key on it too.

      Delete
  3. I still have Anna Dressed in Blood on my shelf, unread, but I bought Girl of Nightmares the other day. Hopefully I like the series. Now I can jump into both of them!
    MY WWW: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    Cheers
    Gwynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them. I really liked Anna, so I'm looking forward to continuing the story. :)

      Delete
  4. Rose under Fire looks interesting. I will have to check it out. Here is my WWW http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/www-wednesdays-july-24/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to reading Code Name Verity, is Rose Under Fire a stand alone? Hope you enjoy. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-hF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, but there's tie-ins to Code Name, so I would suggest reading them in publication order. :)

      Delete
  6. I finished Rose Under Fire recently and loved it. It is a very different book from CNV, but still brilliant. I hope you enjoy (not really the right word) it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started it, but so far I'm hooked. :)

      Delete
  7. Ohhh, you're going to read Girl of Nightmares next! I just finished Anna Dressed in Blood not too long ago - such a good (and creepy) book! Hope the sequel doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it doesn't either! It's actually getting pushed back a little bit, but I'll still be starting it soon! :)

      Delete
  8. Happy reading! :)
    Here is my WWW:
    http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/www-wednesday-24072013-vol-5/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)