Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Lovin' Readathon: Class Orientation

>

Where I am Blogging From & Why:

The good ol' Hoosier state. Near dead-center, even. :)  I started blogging to simply make more connections in my life with people who share my passions.

My Favorite Genre:

My current favorite genre is probably young adult, although I will read *anything* that sounds interesting. It all depends on my mood as far as whether or not I read contemporary, romance, paranormal, etc. I won't shy away from anything anymore.  :)

Goals for the Readathon:

Finish:
  • Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Read:
  • Losing Francesca by JA Huss
  • Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn
If I read more, great, but with work and life, and it being a holiday here in the US, I just don't see that happening.

There's still time to join in the fun if you want! Just click on the picture above.



Smiles, 
B

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I can't wait to see the rest of your posts(:
    Jackie

    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/07/summer-lovin-read-thon-day-1-class.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)