Thursday, December 26, 2013

♥ Showing Some Author Love ♥

This is my final post for my Author Love series. Hopefully I'll be able to do it again sometime, with new-to-me authors to feature! :)

In case you missed it last week, I'm going to show some author love on this blog. To find out more, see my original post. :)

I've decided to do a series of posts about these amazing authors (in no particular order), one a week until I'm done, starting, well, today. :) To give each their due. I want highlight them for how much I love them. So share with me, love with me... feel free to post with me! :)

This week's featured author is:

Elizabeth Wein. Seriously. Did you read Code Name Verity? Do I need to elaborate? I jumped at the chance to read her next book, Rose Under Fire, and loved it just as much, for different reasons. I am super excited to read more from this author. I feel so connected to her characters. I *still* think about them. Still. I'm not a history buff, and in the past I've shied away from historical fiction. But these... these are amazing. She writes so beautifully. And everything in the books seems plausible, real. I am so glad I discovered her.

Smiles,
B

Find Elizabeth
Goodreads ~ Website ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)