Tuesday, June 18, 2013

♪ Summer Lovin', Had Me Some Books ♪ {Top Ten Tuesday}

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they provide a Top Ten topic for you to create your list, then you share it on their post so others can find you. :)

  ♥ Top Ten Books At the Top of My Summer TBR List ♥

So many books that could make this short list, but I'll just go with first thoughts and see what happens. :)

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks... I'm looking forward to reading it!

      Delete
  2. Great top ten! shatter me is amazing:)

    My TTT:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/top-ten-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things... I'm hoping I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh Graceling! I really loved that one. I still need to read the rest of the series but that's a different story.... Great choices! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always a different story around this world, isn't it? lol So many books, so little time. :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh, good stuff! I need to get to Graceling one of these days (it's been on my shelf for years!). Gone Girl is terrific, and I can't wait for Rose Under Fire. Nice list!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such good things about Gone Girl and it's been sitting on my Kindle for ages. I do hope I get to it soon! :)

      Delete
  5. You definitely have to read Graceling and Shatter Me! :D
    They are both soo good!
    And Days of Blood & Starlight. Laini Taylor's writing is just gorgeous.
    Great list! (:

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading DoBaS now. I totally agree; Laini Taylor's writing is near amazing. It seems that Graceling and Shatter Me are getting some votes on here so I should definitely read those sooner rather than later. :)

      Delete
  6. Gone Girl is one crazy read :) I need to read Days of Blood and Starlight ASAP! I also hear 17 &Gone is AWESOME! Nice list!

    Our TTT

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to read 17 & Gone, but I have to get my hands on it first! :( lol

      Delete
  7. Gone Girl is amazing. I loved it. I have 17 & Gone on my Kindle, but haven't gotten to it yet. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm jealous you have 17 & Gone... I haven't gotten my hands on it yet or I'd probably (maybe) be reading it already. :)
      Gone Girl is getting quite a few votes on here as well. I'll have to move that one up on my list, too.

      Delete
  8. I LOVED Shiver - I hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Maggie Stiefvater's writing, so hopefully she doesn't disappoint me with this one. :)

      Delete
  9. Great books. Curious what you will think about Shiver and Gone Girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm anxious to see if I enjoy them. I'm nervous about Shiver since I have loved Maggie Stiefvater's other books; hopefully it lives up. :) Gone Girl I've heard such good things about and that always makes me nervous going into a book - when expectations are raised and it doesn't live up to them.

      Delete
  10. Nice list! I've read a couple of these and several of the others are on my TBR list. I really liked CODE NAME VERITY, so I'm also anxious to read the author's new book.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried to keep my list FAIRLY light, but there are so many novels I want to read this summer. From your list, I need to read Gone Girl (I bought the book the week it came out but haven't had time to dig into such a large novel -- love Gillian Flynn though). I also want to read 17 and Gone.
    Currently reading Code Name Verity, so I know i'll want Rose Under Fire soon.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to mix it up with heavier and lighter books... I never know what I"ll be in the mood for. :)

      I absolutely LOVED Code Name Verity - it's one of my all time favorite books. I struggled a little with the beginning - all the technicalities and plane talk, but it's all so so so worth it. :)

      Delete
  12. Reading CODE NAME VERITY now - Excited about Rose under Fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you love Code Name Verity as much as I did!!! Definitely one of my all time faves.

      Delete
  13. Graceling was really good, and Shiver and Shatter Me are both on my TBR list (although probably not this summer - I have way too many books to get through first). :)

    Denise @ Life With No Plot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like I'll have to read Graceling soon; quite a few people here have mentioned how good it is. :) That's the problem/greatness with/of TBR lists... they grow and grow. lol

      Delete
  14. I'm so excited to read Rose Under Fire! I know it's going to make me emotional.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)