Wednesday, April 2, 2014

March Random Reads

Random Reads 

I ran across this meme done by I'm Loving Books today and I absolutely love this idea. So I'm going to join in. :)

What it is:

Basically, we all have a mile-long (at least) to-read list, right? So what you do is go to random.org and use the True Random Number Generator. You put the min number as 1 the max as whatever the number of books is on your to-read list and click 'generate'. Then you go to your to-read list and scroll down to the corresponding number and voila! That's the book you read next. 

For more in-depth info, go to I'm Loving Books! :)

Now I decided I wanted it to be a book I owned. Instead of creating an entire new list on Goodreads of "to-be-read-already-owned" books, I just decided I would regenerate if I got the number for one I didn't own. Thankfully, I didn't have to do that. The first number I got was a winner! And I've been wanting to read this one for a while. Here's the random choice for this month:


You can see I put it on my to-read on goodreads in February of 2013. Yep. Been there a bit. But, I just traded for it on the YA Book Exchange site, so it's on my shelf now! :)

What random book might you try and read this month?

Smiles,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)