Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dreaming of the Day...

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming releases we're excited about.

There are, as you know, books coming out left and right that we all want to read. One I am looking most forward to is...

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

So I'm currently reading Unravel Me (Book #2 in the Shatter Me series) and loving it. Although I haven't gotten to the end of it yet, I'm already looking forward to continuing the series when this one comes out (according to Goodreads that will be Feb 4, 2014).

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read this and see how it all ends! Can February please get here faster?!
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm about 1/2 way through Unravel Me and already I can tell I'm going to be salivating for this one. lol

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)