So my son, Eli, who is three, asks every day we get in the car to listen to the "shopping" song. [see above] If you watch it, you'll see it's not exactly a shopping song and last year he called it the "Christmas" song. But I love it, he loves it, and Zoe, who is almost a year, can be heard making noises right along with it. We go through more of the Straight No Chaser Christmas CD as we drive into town ~ he also loves the "five golden rings" song, the "Grinch" song, and the "Rudolph" song. Then I get to choose. lol Eli's excitement is contagious ~ he's even got my husband excited to listen to Christmas music! (shocking!)
I am looking very forward to next week when we get to open presents with the kids. Eli is super excited about what might be under the tree (my secret hope: he loves his book the most... anyone think I'll get my wish?).
Anyway... back to books now:
Wishlist Wednesday is a meme hosted by Pen to Paper where you post a book that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves.
How do you join in?
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the comments at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to Pen to Paper somewhere in your post with a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
- Visit other blogs and enjoy.
- (Note from Pen to Paper): Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too. Help spread the word!
Aside from Between the Lines, this is the only other Jodi Picoult book from the last 7 years that I don't own. There's only a few from before that I don't own. I haven't read the last three books, including this one, but I certainly plan to. I think I just needed a break from the heaviness for a bit. :)
Any books that you want to add to your shelves? Leave a link or just a comment below! :)