Friday, December 7, 2012

2013 Reading Challenge

 
I came across this challenge from Evie Bookish. I thought it sounded like a great way to attempt to diminish my TBR pile. We shall see. lol
Here's the levels:
(how many books you're planning to read for this challenge in 2013)

1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children  
I'm going to go with level 21-30. I read 25, working on 26 right now, books this year and I think that seems like an acceptable goal. Hopefully I will exceed it, but I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. With two kids and a full time job outside of that I can't guarantee daily reading. :)

Join up - I'm sure it'll be fun!

Smiles,
B
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I didn't meet my reading goal this year but I still did really well. Thinking about setting my sights a little lower next year. But maybe not. I got pretty close this year...so maybe I should still aim high.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reached my goal this year and was super excited until I realized that I included some new-to-me picture books and that it wasn't all that goal-reaching-worthy. lol I figure I shall still aim high. :)

      B

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)