Wednesday, October 31, 2012




WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
     1. What are you currently reading?
     2. What did you recently finish reading?
     3. What do you think you'll read next?

What I am Currently Reading

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)

I can actually can say I've started this one, unlike last week!  :)  I'm loving it already and I'm two chapters in... looking forward to continuing.

What I Recently Finished

Bear Wants More

A little out of character for the blog, but I wanted to put something other than the exact same thing I did last week.  Eli and I read this last night before bed.  I have always loved the "Bear" books by Karma Wilson and I'm really excited that Eli seems to be liking them nearly as much.  

What I May Read Next

The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle, #1)

I most likely will pick up Raven Boys, unless Beautiful Chaos just leaves me no choice other than to hunt down Beautiful Redemption.

Please leave a comment with either your link to your own WWW Wednesdays, or similar, post, or share your answers here (if you don't have a blog).  Thanks!  

B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)