Monday, October 15, 2012

Time is never on my side...

I feel I've been reading Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl for months now.  In reality, though, it's not even been a month, only about two weeks.  If only there were more hours in a day or I could operate on less sleep, I would be good to go on reading to my heart's content.  Between kids, husband, and work there's just very little time left to do what I want to do.  Unfortunately, for my reading pleasure at least, by the time I get the kids in bed for the night and do whatever else I need to do before I head to bed, it is nearly bed time for myself and all I want is to veg out in front of one of my favorite shows.  Let's be honest, tv requires a lot less mental focus and activity than a book does.  Especially when the book is as great at the Caster Chronicles series.  I don't want to rush through it and miss any of the goodness!

So here's hoping time is good to me this week and I can finish BD (I'm almost there) so I can start on Beautiful Chaos. Looking forward to discovering more about these characters and how the story continues.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)