Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  All you have to do:
1) Grab your current read.
2) Open to a random page.
3) Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page.
4) Be careful!  Do not include spoilers!!!  Make sure that what you are sharing doesn't give too much away; you don't want to ruin the book for others.
5) Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesdays participants can add it to their TBR list if they like what you shared.

My Teaser:
Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)

"The universe really must be cracked, and me right along with it.  I hoped somehow the light was finding a way in."
~p. 123, Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

Please a link to your own Teaser Tuesday post or share your teaser in the comments below.  Thanks!

Smiles,
B

2 comments:

  1. OK, I cheated a bit when choosing my page because I'm currently reading a graphic novel (Habibi by Craig Thompson) and my random flip resulted in no sentences ...

    So:

    "What Zam did understand - instinctually, perhaps superstitiously- was the power of words."

    "I'm scared to wake and find you missing again."

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)