Thursday, December 19, 2013

♥ Showing Some Author Love ♥


In case you missed it last week, I'm going to show some author love on this blog. To find out more, see my original post. :)

I've decided to do a series of posts about these amazing authors (in no particular order), one a week until I'm done, starting, well, today. :) To give each their due. I want highlight them for how much I love them. So share with me, love with me... feel free to post with me! :)

 This week's featured author is:

Lauren Oliver. I have yet to read anything by her that I don't love. I know not everyone loved the ending to Requiem; some even hated it. But I didn't. I thought it was great. Her writing, her stories, the way she has qualms about breaking my heart into a gazillion pieces and doing a Mexican Hat Dance on them. I love that about her. I'd let her take me to the moon and back if she wanted to.

Smiles,
B

Find Lauren
Goodreads ~ Website ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

Next Week's Author:
The final one!  Hint: She is best known for one book, in which she tears readers hearts out and explodes their minds. It's a great book club book. And while she has quite a few other books, I imagine it will be this one book that stands out for most people.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _
Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)