Tuesday, December 3, 2013

2014 Releases I'm Anticipating {A Top Ten Tuesday Post}

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they provide a Top Ten topic for you to create your list, then you share it on their post so others can find you. :)

  ♥ Top Ten 2014 Books I'm Super Excited For

I always get excited when I know there's a sequel coming or an author I love is coming out with a new book. This coming year's full of goodies I'm looking forward to. (That being said I did not include Maggie Stiefvater's Raven Cycle #3 book officially, since it doesn't have a title, cover, or an exact release date yet...)

Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor

 Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #3)

Unhinged by AG Howard

Unhinged (Splintered, #2)

Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi

Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

Panic by Lauren Oliver

 Panic

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff

Fiendish

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

 We Were Liars

Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Landline 

 

What are you looking forward to?

Smiles,
B

4 comments:

  1. Unhinged and Isla made my list as well. I love the cover for Fiendish - I want to read it just based on that alone!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sucker for Brenna Yovanoff's covers! I bought The Replacement for that reason alone. (Good thing her writing is just as good! lol)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Landline made my list, too! I want to be excited for We Were Liars but I feel like it's ALL I hear about lately and oddly I'm kind of sick of it. That's terrible of me to say months before it releases, but it's true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It happens, though. Books get talked up so much that it starts to wear on you. :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)