Tuesday, December 24, 2013

♪ Santa Baby, Hurry Down the Chimney Tonight ♪ {A Top Ten Tuesday Post}

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they provide a Top Ten topic for you to create your list, then you share it on their post so others can find you. :)

  ♥ Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! Or not, if you don't celebrate. Happy Hanukkah? Anyway. I love receiving books for Christmas. Who among us doesn't? I've already received some pretty awesome ones... I Wanna Be Your Joey Ramone by Stephanie Kuehnert (signed!), Just One Day by Gayle Forman, and Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. All of which I'm excited to read. That being said, here's some others at the top of my wishlist. :)  

Also Known As (Also Known As #1) by Robin Benway
Also Known As (Also Known As, #1)
 
Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)
 
The Diviners (The Diviners, #1)
 
Girl of Fire and Thorns (Girl of Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)
 
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
 
The Ocean at the End of the Lane
 
Someday, Someday, Maybe
 
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List 
 
The Archived (The Archived, #1)

All Our Yesterdays (All Our Yesterdays #1)
 


What about you? What's on your bookish Santa list?

Smiles,
B

 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh All Our Yesterdays is absolutely brilliant. You have some really great books on your list :)

    Merry Christmas!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Known As, Someday, Someday Maybe and All Our Yesterdays were all great! I hope Santa doesn't disappoint tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)