Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WWW Wednesday



WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading

I started this one at lunch and so far I think I'm going to really enjoy it. I love the writing and I'm feeling pretty attached to Juliette already.

Recently Finished

Once Was Lost  17 & Gone 
Another Little Piece  Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) 
Of the four pictured, I liked Girl of Nightmares best. :) Another Little Piece (review) was really disjointed to me and I'm still confused over things. 17 & Gone was mostly good. Once Was Lost was okay, but I wanted more. Reviews to come.

What I Might Read Next 

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)  The Moon and More  Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2)
So I'm really not sure what I'll be in the mood for next. Depending on the end of Shatter Me, I may move straight on to Unravel Me. Anna and the French Kiss and The Moon and More are both on my shelves as well. So we'll see what strikes me. :)

What have  you been reading?

4 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about Shatter me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Recently finished: The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater(and loved it!)

    *Recently abandoned: The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle (it just wasn't happening for me despite liking her and her writing in general)

    *Currently reading: The Returned by Jason Mott (got a copy from NetGalley and thought I'd see what all the fuss was about)

    *Might read next: All Our Yesterdays by Christin Terrill OR The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black OR September Girls by Bennett Madison because I'm drawn to controversy like a fly to honey! Haha.

    I can't wait to see what you think of Shatter Me =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you liking The Returned? I'm really liking Shatter Me so far. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)