Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wishing, Waiting, Wanting, Hoping...

Wishlist Wednesday is a meme hosted by Pen to Paper where you post a book that has been on your wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that you can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto your wonderful shelves.

What do I want to add to my shelf? So many choices. This time, I'll go with...


Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)

Daughter of Smoke and Bone #2
By Laini Taylor

I recently finished Daughter of Smoke & Bone and really want to continue on Karou's journey.  





Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming releases we're excited about.

There are, as you know, books coming out left and right that we all want to read. One I am looking most forward to is...

The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle, #2) 
The Dream Thieves
The Raven Cycle #2
By Maggie Stiefvater 

I *love* Maggie Stiefvater and can't wait to read the next installment. I hate when I get into a series before they are all written and having to wait. But I am not one for delayed gratification. ;)






What books are you wishing and waiting on?

Smiles,
B

15 comments:

  1. Great picks" I just got Taylor's books 1 as well as The Scorpio Races, cannot wait to start them both.
    Hope you get the books soon! Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you enjoy DoSaB & Scorpio Races as much I did. :)

      Delete
  2. I cannot wait for Dream Thieves either, Maggie Stiefvater is one of my favorite authors!! I need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone too, I LOVED Daughter of Smoke and Bone!

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The release date for Dream Thieves cannot get here fast enough for me. :)

      Delete
  3. Days of Blood and Starlight was, for me, slightly less powerful than the first book but you're in for a great read anyhow ! Enjoy !

    My WW can be found on Le Chat de Bibliothèque.

    By the way, you might have to update your link on the Pen to Paper blog linkie because just clicking on the link failed to load your blog. I had to look it up through google to get here :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm definitely wait for The Dream Thieves :) And I still have yet to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    Janina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope if you get around to DoSaB you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

      B

      Delete
  5. I am so embarrassed that I have still not read Raven Boys. I started it back in the summer and then got slammed by a billion review books and still haven't gone back to it. I have heard such good things and I will read it. Soon.

    Thanks for checking out my WoW! Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be embarrassed, just get to it already! lol I do hope you like it when you get to it. :)

      Delete
  6. I loved the Raven Boys! I really can't wait for the next book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been yearning for Days of Blood and Starlight too - Daughter of Smoke and Bone was amazing! Hope you get to read it soon.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)