Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesdays was started by MizB over at Should Be Reading,

To play along, simply answer the following three (3) Questions:
1. What are you currently reading?
2. What did you recently finish reading?
3. What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
The Name of the Star (Shades of London, #1)
I've had this book for a while, but I'm now reading it and loving it. ♥
Recently Finished
Code Name Verity  Let it Snow 
Both of these are wonderful. Code Name Verity is probably is beautifully written and amazing. Let it Snow is fun and light-hearted (definitely a change of pace from the other!)
Might Read Next
Paper Valentine The Madness Underneath (Shades of London, #2) Before I Fall
Paper Valentine & The Madness Underneath both I received from Net Galley. I want to read and review them soon. I have had Before I Fall for nearly a year now and I want to read it! :)
What books are you reading right now?
Smiles,
B

13 comments:

  1. The Name of a Star has a great cover! I'm already intrigued by it. One of my friends recently read Let It Snow. She said it was great and perfect for winter reading.
    I DEFINITELY recommend Before I Fall. It's incredible and one of those books that sort of hits you right in the gut.
    Thanks for stopping by my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love the cover of this edition! ;) I agree with your friend.

      Thanks for visiting and commenting!

      Smiles,
      B

      Delete
  2. I really do need to pick up The Name of the Star. It's been forever since it released, and I remember really wanting to read it even before it came out. I also need to read Code Name Verity! It's been sitting on my Kindle for forever now, and it's about time I read it. I think you should read Before I Fall next, that one is so fantastic. Lauren Oliver's writing is just amazing!

    Happy reading Brandy! <3

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's a great read so far. :) I do love Lauren Oliver's writing, too.

      Delete
  3. Currently reading The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley which I've owned forever now (felt like a fun mystery).

    Recently finished Hogfather by Terry Prachett (my Holiday read this year).

    Soon, I'm reading Paper Valentine and also Splintered by A.G. Howard (because we *have* to read books together at a distance for REAL this year ;) ) I may sqeeze some more Disc World or another Flavia de Luce mystery in between. Hey, it's 2013. Let's go crazy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thought you had already read that one. I love the title of it. You'll have to share your thoughts. :) I like the idea of going crazy!!! lol

      Delete
  4. OOOO you have some wonderful looking books here. I read Before I Fall as an ARC and absolutely loved it. Thanks of the great titles that I will be adding to my TBR list.

    New GFC follower, btw. I also tried to subscribe via email but it said that was not enabled. :^(
    "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm really looking forward to reading that one. I chose Paper Valentine... I have an ARC of it and I just couldn't resist. :)

      I will have to look into the email thing. I didn't know. :( Thanks for telling me; hopefully I can get it fixed.

      Smiles,
      B

      Delete
  5. Awww, I'm jealous you got Paper Valentine o_O I requested that from everywhere but didn't get approved :( Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you didn't get it. :( I'm about halfway through it now and I am really liking it. I imagine you'll enjoy it when you get your hands on it.

      Brandy

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)