Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays ~ Prophecy of the Sisters


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along!  All you have to do:
  1. Grab your current read.
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) 'teaser' sentences from that page.
  4. Be careful... do not include spoilers!!!  Make sure that what you are sharing doesn't give too much away;  you don't want to ruin the book for others.
  5. Share the title and author, too, so other Teaser Tuesday participants can add it to their TBR list if they like what you shared.

Prophecy of the Sisters (Prophecy of the Sisters, #1)"There is no ladylike way to tell him to push all he wants, that is mouth and body on mine are the only things keeping me from losing my hold on a reality I never questioned until these past days."

"Even now I feel the wheels of a great invisible machine turning all around."

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

Goodreads-badge-add-plus 

Have any teasers to share? Share in the comments or leave a link to your own Teaser Tuesday!  :)

Smiles,
B

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh...this sounds really cool. And intriguing cover. I'll have to check this one out. Thanks for the teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it's really good. :)

      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Sounds really great! I'm intrigued!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brandy, I don't think I had this on my tbr pile before, but after that quote you definitely have me intrigued! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)