Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I ran across this idea from I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. As mentioned there, this isn't a new thing and there are many versions of it floating around out there. I'm going try and do it as a reminder of things to be thankful for on a regular basis. I tend to fall off the wagon on these sorts of things so we'll see how it goes. :)  I imagine my thankfulness will vary from subject matter and some days will be quite random, given my head is quite random itself.
Thankful Thursday
 
I am thankful for my son. His innocence astounds me daily. Let's look at this morning. Eli wanted to have some chocolate milk instead of regular milk. When I told him yes you would have thought I said he could have an elephant for as excited as he got over it. I mean, it's chocolate milk, not the Golden Ticket into Wonka's factory. But this sort of reaction is a constant reminder of how much we, as adults, can take the little things for granted. I hope for my children that they always get excited about chocolate milk. Figuratively speaking, of course.
What are you thankful for this wonderful Thursday? Let me know in the comments below or leave a link to your own thankful post if you have one. :)

Smiles,
B

2 comments:

  1. Your son sounds adorable. I can't wait to have children with my husband.

    New follower :)

    Ashley
    Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely make my bad days good again. :)

      Thanks for the follow!
      B

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts! I try to respond to everyone. :)